Occupational Hygiene Sampling
Estimating or measuring a chemical, physical or biological health hazard in the workplace.
Ensure all Health Risks in the Workplace are Identified & Controlled
Employers are required to ensure that all health risks in the workplace are identified and controlled. Exposure assessments include estimating or measuring a chemical, physical or biological health hazard in the workplace.
We can provide exposure assessment services for hazards including:
- All chemicals including designated substances (i.e. benzene, toluene, formaldehyde, crystalline silica, isocyanates, welding fumes, etc.)
- Asbestos abatement sampling
- Lead abatement sampling
- Noise mapping and sound surveys
- Lighting surveys
- Indoor air quality testing
- Radiological hazards (NORM, man-made, non-ionizing radiation)
- Facility turnaround/maintenance contaminants
- Fungal and mould hazards
- Biological pathogens
After Completing a Survey
After completing a survey at your worksite with our sampling equipment, we will be able to analyze the data. The data will allow us to:
- Recommend effective control measures to mitigate risks via engineering, administrative, or personal protective equipment methods
- Communicate risks and control methods to affected parties including workers, unions, management, clients and/or communities
- Provide education and training about risks and control measures
- Develop, implement and audit occupational hygiene and related programs
- Provide expert advice in legal and regulatory matters relating to occupational hygiene
The studies are precise, and the results are confidential.
Whether it be fulfilling compliance or program-based exposure assessment, Exposure Control Consulting has the experience, and can develop an occupational hygiene monitoring plan customized to our clients’ needs.